1. For residents of Lawrence, Lennox, Kanard, Emmit, Smith Road & Hilliard-Rome from W. Broad to Smith Road.
2. New water main installation is expected to be completed with the exception of new meter pits and new service tie-ins by 12/25/2020.
3. Due to the Holidays, no work will be performed between 12/24/2020 through 1/3/2021. Work will resume on 1/4/2021.
4. The Contractor continues to perform full depth asphalt trench repair on all streets. This work will continue through 12/23/2020, weather permitting.
5. Trench repair is anticipated to be followed with installation of meter pits in front yards until all services are tied into the new main.
6. The Contractor is required to perform a final meter reading inside each residence prior to installing new meters. Each resident will be contacted, via door hangar, to schedule a final reading. Please call the number on the notice to schedule this work. This should take no more than 15 minutes to complete.
7. Landscape restoration (ie. grading, topsoil, seed & mulch) will be performed in the Spring of 2021.
8. Following landscape restoration, all affected streets (except Beacon Hill) will be improved thru full width asphalt pavement resurfacing. This work may overlap with landscaping.
9. All work is required to be completed by 6/29/2021.
The timing for completion of the above referenced work is fluid and very weather dependent. If you have any questions or concerns please call 614-827-3370.