Prairie Township public meetings and hearings are held in-person with the option to view the meeting virtually.
All applicants and Board members are required to attend meetings/hearings in-person.
If you wish to participate, you must be in attendance at Township Hall for the meeting.
To view a virtual meeting you will need the following:
- A computer, tablet, smartphone, or telephone.
- To connect to the meeting by telephone, call 415-655-0003 and follow the prompts. You will need the Access Code (meeting number) listed below.
- The meeting address. Each meeting has a unique meeting address and passcode. The meeting address and passcode can be found below:
Approximately 5-10 minutes before the start of the meeting, open your device's web browser. Type in the Meeting Address or click the link listed above. This will take you to the WebEx information page.
- Please enter your first and last name, email address, and event passcode. If you would like to download any event materials (such as an agenda), enter your passcode again under event material where indicated.
- Click "Join by browser" to be taken to the meeting.
Viewers will be muted on entry and will not have the ability to address the Board or participate in the hearing/meeting.
If you wish to participate, you must be in attendance at Township Hall for the meeting/hearing.