To join a virtual meeting, you will need the following:
- A computer, tablet, smartphone, or telephone.
- To connect to the meeting by telephone, call 415-655-0003 and follow the prompts. You will need the Access Code (meeting number) listed below.
- If you are using a computer that DOES NOT have a microphone, please use the Chat feature within the app and type in your comments to the Board. Start your comments with your full name and address We will read your comments at the appropriate time.
- The meeting address. Each meeting has a unique meeting address and passcode. The meeting address and passcode can be found below:
Approximately 5-10 minutes before the start of the meeting, open your device's web browser. Type in the Meeting Address or click the link listed above. This will take you to the WebEx information page.
- Please enter your first and last name, email address, and event passcode. If you would like to download any event materials (such as an agenda), enter your passcode again under event material where indicated.
- Click "Join by browser" to be taken to the meeting.