Community Improvement Corporation
The Prairie Township Community Improvement Corporation was established for the purpose of advancing, encouraging, and promoting the industrial, economic, commercial, and civic development of Prairie Township.
The Board consists of (9) members. Current Board members are:
- Rob Peters, Prairie Township Administrator
- Steve Kennedy, Prairie Township Trustee
- Abby Everson, Doctors Hospital
- David Stewart, SWCS
- Steve Torsell, Homes on the Hill
- Troy Walton, Murray Hill Family Dental
- Randi Good, Prairie Township HR/Operation Coordinator
- (1) vacant seat
- (1) vacant resident seat
In an effort to provide financial support to businesses during the COVID-19 health emergency, the Prairie Township CIC is offering the Economic Assistance Loan Program. For-profit companies that are located in Prairie Township are eligible to apply for this assistance.
- This loan can be used to reopen a for-profit business, registered as a limited liability company or corporation, that
closed after March 15, 2020 or to support ongoing operations.
- Receiving Federal or State support in no way impacts a business’s eligibility to participate in this program.
- Eligible expenses include payroll, rent, utilities, insurance, equipment payments and operating supplies to include
PPE, cleaning supplies, sanitizer, barriers, etc.
- Loans will be awarded based on the merits of the application as determined by the CIC review board.
- Companies within the JEDZ will get priority consideration but any business in Prairie Township is eligible.
FUNDING AMOUNT & TERMS
- The maximum loan is $5,000. A business can ask for any amount up to $5,000.
- This loan is 0% interest, to be paid back over 36 months in 36 equal payments.
- The first payment will be due January 31, 2021. Loan payments will be due the last day of each month.
- There are no closing or processing fees.
Please complete this form to receive a secure email with the loan application. Applications will be emailed after completed request has been received. Please contact email@example.com with questions.