- Roads, Cemeteries, & Parks
Roads, Cemeteries, & Parks
View a standard drawing of the City of Columbus online.
Prairie Township Parks
- Blue Lake Park – Lake Darby Estates
- Carl Frye Park – 318 Darbyhurst Road
- The walking path is 7/10 of a mile at Carl Frye Park.
- Dalebrook Park – Lake Darby Estates
- Friendship Park – Beacon Hill Road & Deerfield Road
- Lakota Park – 476 Redmond Road
The walking path at the Galloway Sports Complex is 1.5 miles.
View Prairie CHAT Area Walking Maps
Galloway Road Sports Complex Master Plan (PDF)
Galloway Road Sports Complex Phase Breakdown (2022)
Hubbard & Dellinger Master Plan (PDF)
Wetlands Reserve Program Conservation Plan Map (PDF)
Hellbranch Meadows Restoration
Athletic Field Permit Request (PDF)
Prairie Township Parks Shelter Use
You can submit a reservation request online to reserve the Shelter House at Carl Frye Park. Alternatively, you may print out the Park Reservation Request as well. Shelter Houses are NOT enclosed buildings.
- Please try to reserve the shelter at least three (3) business days in advance.
- Requests submitted on weekends and holidays will not be processed until the next business day.
- Fire extinguishers are available for use during your reservation
- A fire extinguisher can be picked up at 23 Maple Drive during regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) and should be returned to the township hall the next business day following your reservation.
- Firearms and fireworks are prohibited (including air rifles, sling shots and paintball guns)
- No alcoholic beverages permitted in the park
- No excessive music or noise
- No littering – please throw all trash in trash receptacles
- No motorized vehicles permitted in the park
- No open fires - please use the provided grills for cooking
- Pets must remain on a leash at all times and pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
- Please clean up the shelter area before you leave
- Please leave picnic tables in their original location
- The park is open from dawn until dusk