Dash N Dine 5K & Community Dinner
Join us on September 22, for a 5K though Lincoln Village North followed by a community dinner on N. Murray Hill.
Events: 5K Run/Walk; Kids Fun Run
Event Date: September 22, 2017
Dash Time: 6 pm
Course Time Limit: 1.5 hours
Dine Time: 6:45 pm
Participation Swag for Dash
Soft Cotton Blend T-Shirt
Participation Swag for Dine
Token for food choice at food truck
Family games and activities
- Register Here: Online or by phone (614)-907-7990
- Early Bird Registration (June 1- July 23) $50
- Registration (July 24- September 17) $60
- Last Minute Registration (September 18-21)
- NO DAY OF REGISTRATION
Arrival Time: Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the event.
The course is flat!! Can we say PR?!?!?
Food Trucks: TBA
Tokens will only be available for 5K participants, additional food may be purchased.
Parking: There will be plenty of parking in the Lincoln Village Plaza. Note: N. Murray Hill will be closed. Access to the plaza will be available from W. Broad St. or Old Village Rd.
The proceeds for this event will be used to start a scholarship fund for family who need assistance with the Community Center fees or Summer Day Camp.
Awards will be presented to the top male and female finisher and the following youth age groups:
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
- If you attempt to sell your race number, you may be banned from future PTCC race events.
- You must be at least 5 years old to participate in the 5K.
- It’s always smart to check with a doctor before starting a new physical activity.
- Packet and race will be available at the Community Center on TBA or Race Day from TBA.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- No bikes, in-line skates, skateboards, or dogs will be allowed on the course.
- Strollers will be allowed on the course.
- Overall winners will not qualify for their age group category awards.
- The course time limit is 1.5 hours that is an 18 minute/mile pace.
We are looking for great volunteers to help us with this community event. We are looking for volunteers to help with Race Day Information, Course Marshals, Water Stops, Mile Splits awards, Dine set-up.
Volunteers should contact Aaliyah Earvin at email@example.com or 614-907-7992
For sponsorship opportunity click here
For Interactive booths coming soon